Flight Training is offered ranging from zero hours, or any level
in between, through the following FAA certificates and ratings.
For complete details, view our catalog.
- Private pilot airplane
- Commercial pilot airplane
- Flight instructor airplane
- Flight instructor instrument
- Flight instructor multi-engine
- Instrument rating
- Multi-engine rating top
- Tail wheel
- High performance
Our specialty is the Mountain and Jungle Pilot program to help
prepare a pilot for operations in a third-world-country environment,
using airstrips instead of airports.
All of the above training is held at a Christian flight school.
Our Christian flight instructors emphasize developing a high level
of airmanship and mental discipline. Our missionary pilot training
program has been used by several different pilots now serving at
the uttermost parts of Gods kingdom.
Aircraft available for training at this time include: C-150M,
C170B, C-180L, C-310, We also have two instrument simulators. top
Advanced Pilot Training Program --Our "Top
It Off" Program
- Airmanship- Precise control of aircraft in all flight operations
- Normal take off and landing ( 3 pt. Landings)
- Normal take off and 2 Pt. Landing
- Stabilized approaches ( aiming point and airspeed )
- Short field take off and landing ( special procedures )
- Soft field operations
- Curved strip operations
- Gross weight operations ( weight and balance and securing cargo
- Emergency operations (ditching in water and trees, fire, failed
brake, emergency descent,and other emergencies).
- Package drop
- Dead reckoning and pilotage navigation
- Mountain flying (updraft, downdraft, canyon turn etc.)
- Low altitude maneuvering (sometimes necessary for dragging field,
or maneuvering to land or take off at remote landing area).
- All of the above training will be done a Cessna 180 aircraft,
if student successfully completes the course he will be very well
qualified in tail-wheel airplane operations and will receive a
tail-wheel endorsement and a graduation certificate. It normally
takes around 45-60 hours to complete this course.
- Graduation is based on proficiency rather than hours. Top